Thread: ArtFX+ Bounty Hunter Line

ArtFX+ Bounty Hunter Line

From KotoUS:
    - The ARTFX+ Bounty Hunter series will feature five characters: Dengar, IG‐88, Bossk, 4‐LOM and Zuckuss.
    - Each statue will include a bonus part to complete a statue of Boba Fett!

First up are 4-LOM and IG-88:

The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Like it! Can't wait!!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

I thought I saw the new Boba Fett in this line on Facebook the other day when they posted these, could’ve just been one of the old ones though, wasn’t paying too much attention. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I've been waiting for this line to come alive ever since I got my very first Kotobukiya statue (ESB Fett). He's been waiting a long time for some fellow scum & villainy to hang around with.

Is there a shot out there of the rest of these and what Boba Fett looks like?
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

I haven't seen any yet.

They showed the digital sculpts or finished products of everyone except Dengar, look back through Rebelscum’s news feed and you’ll find them
    W(3.75" SA) Adi Gallia, Ann/Tann, Tonnika Twins, Momaw Nadon, Leia (hood up/down), Leia (Bespin Escape), Lando (Bespin), Lobot, EV-9D9, 8-D8, Leia (Ewok Village), Saelt Marae, Tessek, Ishi-Tib, Grummgar, Bazine, ME-8D9, Leia (General), PZ-4CO, GA-97, Lt Connix, VA Holdo, Rey (training), K-2SO, K-0HN, G2-1B7 (3.75" 5POA) Lars Gonk Droid, Mon Mothma

Quote Originally Posted by greig123 View Post
    They showed the digital sculpts or finished products of everyone except Dengar, look back through Rebelscumís news feed and youíll find them
    Ah! So they did, it's just the digital sculpts so far:

And the BAF Fett (has a new pose):

Very, very excited for these guys; especially Zuckuss and Bossk. I think 4-LOM and IG-88 both look amazing; and that's my favorite pose for Boba Fett in this line.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"