Thread: These Star Wars books any good to read and enjoy?

These Star Wars books any good to read and enjoy?

Shadow Games
    New Dawn the Rebels TV show novel
    Honor Among Thieves

Mostly Shadow Games I'm curious about

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    Shadow Games
    New Dawn the Rebels TV show novel
    Honor Among Thieves

Mostly Shadow Games I'm curious about
    Here's what I thought about Honor Among Thieves: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthrea...1#post19362108

As far as Shadow Games, the post here was before it was released, no real direct discussion about it occurred. All I can say is that I enjoyed it, and while not a favorite (I do have about 160 novels and 500 comics for it to compete with) I can see it on the re-read list. It mainly deals with Dash Rendar and new characters, with Xizor and Han as well. From what I remember it is basically Dash being hired by a galactic pop star to be her bodyguard because she thinks someone is out to kill her, so if you are open to the EU stretching that far from the typical stories and characters, then maybe you can enjoy the story for what it is.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

I agree about Shadow Games. It's a fin enough read, especially if you like Dash Rendar.

I got New Dawn in the double book with Tarkin. I'm not a fan of the Rebels TV series, however, the book focuses on Hera (who I actually like a lot) and Kanan (who I started liking after readin the book). The story is pretty good and it gives you some background on Hera and Kanan before Rebels. If you like Rebels (or at least one of those two characters), then you'll definitely enjoy the book.

HAT: I just got this myself, but haven't started it yet. Since TLJ, I've decided to go back and catch up on the last few pre-Disney books I'd never gotten around too. I'm looking forward to reading it.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.