Thread: Wow-wasnt expecting this!!

Wow-wasnt expecting this!!

Sorry to start a separate thread here, but I wasn't expecting this today when I got in from work. Thought it was something I bought on Ebay but after opening I found this:

I wrote to John a while back when he was doing a play in London and didn't expect a reply. I sent two index cards and he sent the photo as an extra as his assistant is from my town!!!

BONUS!!!
    Vintage toys ,prop and autograph collector and Luton Town FC supporter.
    Also try to play guitar with the guy in my avatar as an inspiration!
    JASON BECKER STILL THE BEST EVER AND STILL HERE DESPITE A.L.S.

Great score !
    Got kids? Love a good bedtime story? Then you just might want to purchase my recently released E-book via the Amzon store!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Pet-Monster-differ…/…/ref=sr_1_1…
    Feedback thread is here http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1110792/#post19408522

Quote Originally Posted by _Lee_ View Post
    Sorry to start a separate thread here, but I wasn't expecting this today when I got in from work. Thought it was something I bought on Ebay but after opening I found this:

I wrote to John a while back when he was doing a play in London and didn't expect a reply. I sent two index cards and he sent the photo as an extra as his assistant is from my town!!!

BONUS!!!
    These look nothing like any of his in-person street graphs or his sit down signature. You should get some other people's opinions but my guess is that they're secretarial.

Here are some early in person examples with handwriting samples:

Quote Originally Posted by ozzfan84 View Post
    Here are some early in person examples with handwriting samples:

Handwriting is totally different too. Just compare the 'you' and the 'for'. I think this confirms they were signed by his secretary.

Unfortunately, the assistant was also the one who wrote the note...I know they think they are doing good, but it really baffles me why celebs still bother having assistants sign, it's a waste of everyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronet View Post
    So the assistant has an assistant?
    Nah, I think the assistant was just writing "as Boyega."

Sorry to say, but those are not signed by him, they are not even close. They are secretarial.
    Admin @ GentleGiantCollectors