Thread: Weapon Versions

Weapon Versions

I'm sure I'm not the only one who over analyzes this, but does anyone else labor over getting the right weapons version with there loose figures? Like do you try to put all V1 rebel blasters with the first 20 and not let other versions in the mix. I know some will say as long as its original it shouldn't matter, but the completest inside of me likes the idea of trying to match weapons version as much as possible.

The only thing I really pay attention to is the color. I try to make sure that the figures that came with the darker blue, blue green, or blue black all have those blasters. Then the Empire figures with the lighter blue weapons, and so on. But I really don't pay any attention to a V1 vs any other variant of that color.

What about figures that came w both,such as original Leia? First release had black but esb had blue so technically both are correct or do we now know by coo that figure is an esb original Leia? K

Quote Originally Posted by jedikman View Post
    What about figures that came w both,such as original Leia? First release had black but esb had blue so technically both are correct or do we now know by coo that figure is an esb original Leia? K
    New Hope Leia, I gave her the blue/black. Both ESB Leia figures have the blue. Although I guess technically, any figure that had a running color change is correct with either color of their respective weapon.

Last edited by Jedi534; 05-06-2018 at 09:28 AM.
    "I'm so hardcore, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    nice work with this. I wish the Leias blaster thread had a bit more info on variants with each figure, but i know that’s a tougher one to tackle. Thanks for these!