Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cobra Kai

I finally got around to watch it and they really hit this out of the park. Season 2 should be great especially after the ending. There were lots of great scenes but my favorite has to be the test drive in the charger and the conversation. Great entertainment and I think may even gain a little popularity with kids that have never seen Karate Kid.

Quote Originally Posted by darthdaniel View Post
    I finally got around to watch it and they really hit this out of the park. Season 2 should be great especially after the ending. There were lots of great scenes but my favorite has to be the test drive in the charger and the conversation. Great entertainment and I think may even gain a little popularity with kids that have never seen Karate Kid.
    The charger scene was outstanding.

Yeah I figured they peppered most of the teen drama in to try to rope in a younger audience.
    Last edited by DarthPete; 05-15-2018 at 06:33 AM.

So many perfectly executed "throwbacks" throughout - my brother and I have been texting as we keep remembering!

Golf N Stuff sequence was awesome.

R I P ~ Star Wars ~ 1977 - 1983

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    So many perfectly executed "throwbacks" throughout - my brother and I have been texting as we keep remembering!

Golf N Stuff sequence was awesome.
    I like how they never fixed the broken sign so many years later.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12