Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EU interest for future busts/statues?

i really wanted a Bastila Shan for a long time, but I feel that that ship has sailed, sadly.

I'd take any KotOR era bust though, an HK-47 would be especially welcome - or a Darth Bane as a lot of you have said (though I would have no interest in the Clone Wars version).

Add an optional Orbalisk helmet/red curved lightsaber and this would be my preferred look.

My EU list of likely/most wanted would be:

Bastila Shan
    HK-47
    Mandalore the Preserver
    Darth Bane
    Darth Sion
    Kreia/Darth Traya
    Darth Marr
    Jaina Solo
    Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus

I have always wanted a Quinlan Vos bust. I don't know if he's still considered EU/Legacy since he was mentioned in ROTS and appeared in the Clone Wars series, but he'd be my #1 pick.
    Hate leads to lollipops...
    Proud female Star Wars collector. Geek Chicks unite!
    My Trade Feedback

I have a feeling characters that are pulled back to what’s considered canon from the outcast status of the EU have more chances of being made, it’s nice to see characters I recognise turning up when I thought they’d been written off, Grand Admiral Thrawn being in Rebels was great..., I’m easily pleased though.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Well as the OP said, Disney have written off the whole EU and itís no longer cannon. Characters from it are being used in the Disney era, as previously mentioned Grand Admiral Thrawn is a good example of that. But sadly unless any EU characters are reused by Disney then I feel there is zero chance of further busts being made. Which is sad, as I feel there is mileage in the KOTOR era. But this could yet be explored by Disney in a future trilogy or tv series...
    Last edited by PurpleLightsaber; 05-11-2018 at 06:38 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12