Thread: FS: MR Luke ROTJ Elite, EFX Luke Reveal LOW #

FS: MR Luke ROTJ Elite, EFX Luke Reveal LOW #

Master Replicas Luke ROTJ Elite Edition, plaque and pommel number 226/750. I am the original owner. This has been in climate controlled storage for the past several years so it is in original pristine condition. It comes with everything originally included: saber, display case, plaque with holder, certificate of authenticity, boxes, collateral, polishing cloth, original brown shipping box, etc. $2,199 plus shipping.

Efx Collectibles Luke ROTJ Reveal Lightsaber plaque number 62. I am the original owner. This has been in climate controlled storage for the past several years with the batteries removed so it too is in original condition. It comes with everything originally included: saber, display base, plaque with holder, certificate of authenticity, boxes, collateral, artwork, original brown shipping box, etc. $1,650 plus shipping.

PM me your zipcode for a shipping estimate. I ship fully insured. I do not accept returns. Thanks!
    Last edited by Foe_Hammer; 05-21-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Very nice pieces, good luck.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

Some more pics to show the electronic function on the Efx Luke Reveal:

Kit Fisto FX sold off site. Prices adjusted on other two to better match current market value.

I'll add in a custom acrylic cover for the Efx Luke Reveal at no cost, and pay domestic shipping.