Thread: MR Luke ROTJ Elite Edition Light Saber - Low No. Will Ship Outside U.S. (PRICE DROP)

MR Luke ROTJ Elite Edition Light Saber - Low No. Will Ship Outside U.S. (PRICE DROP)

Sorry to have the part with the pride of my MR Saber Collection. IMO, the highest quality light saber ever made by MR (or anyone else for that matter)....Stainless Steel, Copper, Genuine Crystal emitter. The first "Elite" light saber ever made by MR and the best. Probably the only light saber where LOW EDITION NUMBER means something. It is engraved on the pummel and not just the plaque! It is in like new condition...Super Mint and been pampered on it's practically hermetically sealed curio cabinet. I'm asking $2,800 plus shipping (will ship outside the U.S.) and PayPal fees (firm). Thanks for looking. PRICE DROP TO $2,500 plus shipping.

Last edited by X_Winger; 05-14-2018 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Pictures Added

Beautiful saber! Good luck on the sale! It must have been a difficult decision to let it go...
    There will be no bargain.

Collection
    Registry Feedback

Yes.. but I am holding on to my McVader, Xwing of course, and Falcon SE. These pieces, particularly the McVader, are especially hard to come by at any price. People don't sell McVaders...particularly a mint condition one like I have.

Price drop to $2500 plus shipping