Thread: Opinion on what is more valuable

Opinion on what is more valuable

Say you have two of the same figure, whatever figure it may be, which would you prefer to keep;

a common, but mint figure

a rare, variant in bad shape

????

id also take responses, where you reply based on how badly rated the variant is, and how highly rated the common is.

For instance, say you have a common thatís an 8, and a rare variant thats a 5, which is preferable in that type of situation?

It would depend on the figure. I would rather have a VC Jawa that was a 5 over a gem mint cloth cape version. However, I would rather have a mint common Sand People versus a non-mint hollow tubes variant.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotMyFault View Post
    It would depend on the figure. I would rather have a VC Jawa that was a 5 over a gem mint cloth cape version. However, I would rather have a mint common Sand People versus a non-mint hollow tubes variant.
    This is exactly the type of info I wanted to know lol...I have so many figures to go through, that it’s tough deciding

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotMyFault View Post
    LOL! I will trade you a minty sand dude for a hollow tubes variant!
    I would much rather have a rare "rough" orange hair luke farmboy over a minty blond or even brown haired lukey...depends of the variant!
    Fun topic though...so many different variables out there

Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    LOL! I will trade you a minty sand dude for a hollow tubes variant!
    I would much rather have a rare "rough" orange hair luke farmboy over a minty blond or even brown haired lukey...depends of the variant!
    Fun topic though...so many different variables out there
    Oh lawd����������������������☹️���������� every time I try to make this process easier, it just ends up more difficult lmao ugh

I'm seeing it this way...a whole collection of beater variants or a whole collection of mint common figs--I'd prefer to keep and look at the latter. That said, I'm happy to have a mix of both mint and less-than-mint common and variants in my collection.