Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boushh Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsHelmets View Post
    That looks great, and though presumably unlicensed looks better than any Licensed Boussh could expect to look

I think I may have seen one of these crop up on eBay.

very interesting!

Cheers

Jez
    Thanks, Jez. By the way, I really enjoy your site and all the information you have gathered on helmets. A tremendous source of information for anyone into collecting helmets, whether many of them or just a few like me. I just want to add, I agree 100% with you about all the regarded issues with the eFX Scout Trooper helmet on the other thread. Finally, I can honestly recommend Clothears to anyone interested in obtaining this Boushh helmet. Not only the workmanship is ace, but also their communication is fantastic. Great respect for their customers, the way it should be.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Thanks, Jez. By the way, I really enjoy your site and all the information you have gathered on helmets. A tremendous source of information for anyone into collecting helmets, whether many of them or just a few like me. I just want to add, I agree 100% with you about all the regarded issues with the eFX Scout Trooper helmet on the other thread. Finally, I can honestly recommend Clothears to anyone interested in obtaining this Boushh helmet. Not only the workmanship is ace, but also their communication is fantastic. Great respect for their customers, the way it should be.
    Great, well I’ve caved in thanks to your review and photos and gone and ordered one of these now from Clothears. So now I’m going to have to eat bread and gruel for the next month to pay for it - DAMN YOU!!!!!

It’s one of very few Star Wars helmets I’ve never owned in any form - so I’m really excited about it. I’ve gone for the version with the electronics but no inner lining as I won’t be wearing it. Guess it’ll be a few months but I’ll add a review to my site when it arrives.

Seriously, thank you!

Cheers

Jez
    Last edited by StarWarsHelmets; 05-11-2018 at 08:22 AM. Reason: clarified "Clothears"

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Oddball_Fett I think FS= Fan Sculpted

Clothears is amazing! I have their Fett softgoods and I can't speak highly enough of them!
    Tank ya.

Certainly does look very pretty and I'm very jealous of anyone who has it. And I've got no more room for any more helmets!

Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsHelmets View Post
    Great, well I’ve caved in thanks to your review and photos and gone and ordered one of these now from Clothears. So now I’m going to have to eat bread and gruel for the next month to pay for it - DAMN YOU!!!!!

It’s one of very few Star Wars helmets I’ve never owned in any form - so I’m really excited about it. I’ve gone for the version with the electronics but no inner lining as I won’t be wearing it. Guess it’ll be a few months but I’ll add a review to my site when it arrives.

Seriously, thank you!

Cheers

Jez
    Haha! You are welcome. Yes, it will take a little time until you get it, but their communication is excellent and very friendly. Just remember the wait will never be as long as what eFX will put you through if they were the ones making it, and the product will definitely be much better. Looking forward to seeing it added to your website. Well, congrats on your purchase!
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Haha! You are welcome. Yes, it will take a little time until you get it, but their communication is excellent and very friendly. Just remember the wait will never be as long as what eFX will put you through if they were the ones making it, and the product will definitely be much better. Looking forward to seeing it added to your website. Well, congrats on your purchase!
    Haha you're absolutely right about that!

Thanks again

Cheers

Jez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12