Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: PT character or characters wanted as mini-busts....

For purposes of my top 3, I’m going to assume my entire 3-pack idea won’t be made, so I’m going with these:

1) Ki-Adi-Mundi
    2) Dooku with arms/saber
    3) Saesee Tiin
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Queen Amidala/Padme in some of her various outfits. She has so many beautiful dresses that would look great as mini-busts.
    Hate leads to lollipops...
    Proud female Star Wars collector. Geek Chicks unite!
    My Trade Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Meriwyn View Post
    Queen Amidala/Padme in some of her various outfits. She has so many beautiful dresses that would look great as mini-busts.
    I’m not a huge PT guy, but the Queen Amidala mini-bust is probably one of the best pieces GG has ever done. I’d be down for more if the quality was like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    I’m not a huge PT guy, but the Queen Amidala mini-bust is probably one of the best pieces GG has ever done. I’d be down for more if the quality was like that one.
    Totally agree. For some reason they get Natalie's likeness spot on. I also think it's one of their best pieces as well.
    Hate leads to lollipops...
    Proud female Star Wars collector. Geek Chicks unite!
    My Trade Feedback

Man, reading this thread made me realize that the only main character I don’t have a mini bust of is Padme. Think I need to fix that.

My PT trinity would be:

Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Dooku with arms & a saber
    Sith Anakin with his hood up & Sith eyes

~

The only reason I don't have Dooku in the #1 slot, is because like most people on here, I acknowledge that the armless bust actually looks really good. He just needs arms, & a saber. So I already have a Dooku. I don't have a Ki-adi!
    A Sith anakin could look amazing, I just don't really have a spot for it atm. So Ki-Adi-Mundi tops my list.

Honorary mentions:
    Luminara Unduli
    Qui Gon with a saber
    ďThe dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins Ė but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.Ē -Yoda

My top PT ten would be (in my order of preference)...

1) Dexter
    2) Young Beru w/Baby Luke
    3) Young Owen
    4) Bail Organa
    5) Lumanara
    6) Dooku w/ saber
    7) Boss Nass
    8) Adi Gallia
    9) Poggle
    10) Ki-Adi-Mundi
    The epitome of mispronunciation is the way I pronounce epitome.

Iíve decided in the interests of getting the characters narrowed down to a more focused list of characters Iíll change my top three to the following...

1) Ki Adi Mundi
    2) Count Dooku (with arms & light sabre)
    3) Viceroy Nute Gunray

Nute Gunray is probably my top want pretrilogy wise so I canít leave him off of my list, the others I can wait for, if I have to.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

My top three would be:

1) Dexster
    2) Techno Union Army leader
    3) Bariss Offee
    "He's no good to me dead"

Too many huge lists here but some good selections nonetheless. In an attempt at a makeshift top 3 I’ll narrow mine down to which character I’d like to see most from each Episode.

The Phantom Menace
    Dud Bolt

Attack of the Clones
    Geonosian Warrior

Revenge of the Sith
    IG-100 MagnaGuard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567