Thread: Hot Toys Luke head - what body should I get?

Hot Toys Luke head - what body should I get?

Hi there! I got an actual Luke Skywalker Hot Toys head (the Tatooine version, and not one of those awful fakes they sell on ebay that look nothing like the photos when you get it!) and need to know what to look for when getting a 1/6 body to match.

1. Do I get it from ebay or is there a better collector's site?

2. Is there a certain body type I should look for (I know enough not to get the "muscular" style)?

3. Is there a particular shade of skin or whatever those code numbers and letters stand for that I see on ebay: like DX07, MX-02A, and TTM18?

4. Is it better to get a body with the neck as one piece, or one of those bodies that have 3 different neck connectors?

Sorry for all the questions! And thanks ahead of time!

Check out Toy Anxiety. They part out a lot of 1/6th figures. If you want an actual Hot Toys body, look for Hot Toys "True Type" bodies. I'm not sure which exact model of True Type that Luke came with if you want the exact same body, someone else here can probably answer that question or you can check on Sideshow Freaks forums. Other bodies will work as well, again I would check on the Sideshow Freaks forums. there are tons of customizers on there that can point you in the right direction.

Monkey Depot is another site that sells bodies and parted out figures.
    Last edited by Billy_Ray; 05-07-2018 at 01:23 PM.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?