Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: OT Obscure Character Choice (The One To Rally Behind Next)

No , leave it. That's great ! Was thinking of asking you to start it up anyway as you're much better at those things than I am.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    No , leave it. That's great ! Was thinking of asking you to start it up anyway as you're much better at those things than I am.

Alright, Hank. But everyone should be aware it was your idea to come up with this. I'm just trying to help.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Alright, Hank. But everyone should be aware it was your idea to come up with this. I'm just trying to help.
    Im not worried about taking credit for anything. Just trying to give us some new chat topics to keep it lively in here , and maybe let GG know what were interested in.

Well said. Exactly how I feel as well. I just want stuff made that collectors have wanted for years, and doing these posts could serve as a venue to get things done.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

& I’m pleased we have lots of active threads to talk on, always pleased when there’s something new being discussed..., even if it’s not of interest to me I still like to know what people are enthusiastic about.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Yup. We all come together for one love , STAR WARS !

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112