Thread: Selling Mini Bust Collection

Selling Mini Bust Collection

I apologize if this post is against the rules

I plan on selling off a large majority of my Mini Bust collection and probably some statues as well. Ive been a collector from day one and have almost every release up until probably when TFA came out. If you are looking for a particular Bust or Busts feel free to message me with what you are looking for and Id be happy to try and swing a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, definitely going to have to PM you & try my luck on 2 counts then, obviously do you have it & then there’s the make or break deal (price). lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Poppycock View Post
    I apologize if this post is against the rules...

Not pretending to be a moderator nor forum police. I'm only trying to get you informed on the sales policy of the site, as it seems you are not sure if your post goes against the rules:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    For anyone wishing to sell their items, you MUST include an asking price for each item. This is not an option. I've seen many threads with no prices listed in the last few days. These threads will be removed without warning from now on.
    Obviously you will also need to post a list of the items you have for sale. Good luck!
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Not pretending to be a moderator nor forum police. I'm only trying to get you informed on the sales policy of the site, as it seems you are not sure if your post goes against the rules:

Obviously you will also need to post a list of the items you have for sale. Good luck!
    What he said...