Thread: Max Rebo microphone verification?

Max Rebo microphone verification?

Just got this from an eBay lot. The mould injection marks are correct, it floats, it just doesn't feel right to me. Never had one before but the plastic looks more peralized than I would have thought and there's more flash than I'd expect from a genuine piece. Any help would be great. There was half of Snootles microphone in the lot, is it worth even hanging on to? Just tophe bottom half with the base.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

I think it’s good. I went through the same thing with the set I bought a few months back. Got the band set and the first thing I thought was what’s with the pearl/swirled look, did I just get shafted? It too was my first hands on with them, but it turns out it’s just how they are when cast in grey. Certainly not something I was used to seeing in the vintage line.

100% legit. Not a doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    There was half of Snootles microphone in the lot, is it worth even hanging on to? Just the bottom half with the base.
    You mean a Droopy mic stand? Either way, i'd keep it. I keep broken weapons and figs in their own box.
    Last edited by Jedi534; 04-28-2018 at 05:55 PM.
    "I'm so hardcore, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    100% legit. Not a doubt about it.

You mean a Droopy mic stand? Either way, i'd keep it. I keep broken weapons and figs in their own box.
    Yeah, last pic I was looking at had it by Snootles and I didn't remember other wise. I wasn't gonna toss it but don't anyone else wants it and I have no plans to use it. Maybe I'll fun the other half somewhere in a few years. Haha.

Thanks for the verification! I got this lot cheap for just the figures alone, let a lone a legit in tact microphone. Nice!

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!