Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STAR WARS: Resistance

I'm sure I will give this a chance look, but I'm not expecting much. Not because of Filoni. I think he has done a pretty good job over the years and really cares about SW Universe. But I haven't connected with the ST era. And a show based in the ST era seems like a show with a hard road ahead of it. As others said, if they wanted to try and mend broken bridges with fans, a show with lots of Luke and Kylo & Snoke backstory seemed to be the way to go on this. But it looks or sounds like they are gonna stick to their guns and push Poe & friends down our throats. Could be surprised and it be a great show, but I don't see it. Rebels really picked up speed in season 2 with the addition of Ahsoka & Vader, IMO. Not so say that some of the OT favorites wouldn't make appearances, but doesnt sound like they would be a main part of it, which I feel we really need right now.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Hopefully anime style doesn't mean it takes fourteen episodes for somebody to take one blaster shot.

Overall, I'm kind of pumped for it and eager to see how it ties in with the canon books.
    couldnt' agree more this is what turned me off to Attack on Titan 30+ episodes per season could easily be edited down to about 10 with stuff actually happening.

All jokes aside i'm really looking forward to this

again-not thinking actual anime creators are making this, just the style visually
    Quote Originally Posted by jpolli666 View Post
    gonna be a boatload cheaper for this style animation, a quicker production turnaround and easier to develop asst. models for it. I think it'll have the look of the anime, not so much the delivery.

again-not thinking actual anime creators are making this, just the style visually
    we need a Rey with giant eyes getting sexually assaulted by a Rathar to make it full on anime
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    we need a Rey with giant eyes getting sexually assaulted by a Rathar to make it full on anime
    Hm. I could get into that.

You and I do not seem to be watching the same Anime! lol
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'm thinking it will look like a blend of Miyazaki and Legend of Korra.

Hope so!
    Go figure!

it'll be fine with me. Glad they got, outta the C style of the last 2. I even love the Genndy T. CW style a real lot too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123