Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Premier Guild 2018 News and Reveals.

It came up as wish list for me also just now so I logged out & back in as it said I needed to be a PGM to order it, which I am. The preorder option came up second time & order went through ok, I can always cancel it if I don’t like it when we see the offerings at SDCC (talking about Leia in my case).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Hey Daniel , were the edition sizes for the 2017 PGM gifts ever announced ?
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Hey Daniel , were the edition sizes for the 2017 PGM gifts ever announced ?
    Thanks

I’m pretty sure we just get to know what the edition sizes are each year once someone has something in hand to tell us, that’s how I always recall it anyway..., of course this years (last years) being so late we may get told before hand? lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I’m sure you’re right. Would kind of be cool if once it was finally decided, they’d let us know how many of each was being made. Just out of curiosity. But we shouldn’t have much longer to wait , for the 2017 pieces anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    I’m sure you’re right. Would kind of be cool if once it was finally decided, they’d let us know how many of each was being made. Just out of curiosity. But we shouldn’t have much longer to wait , for the 2017 pieces anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I’ve always thought they could be far more forthcoming in several areas than they are, it’s one of those hit & miss with what they tell us really, they can tell us how many exclusives of Bib Fortuna are being made & then increase the number & also let us know but then they have something like the PGM gifts that have a huge cut off date for this time around so we know they’ve probably known the figures at least 6+ months so it wouldn’t hurt to give us the information really, just a nice bit of extra communication. Anyway that’s my 2 cents worth, roll on getting our 2017 gifts, really looking forward to them.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Does anyone remember if GG said when we could order our 2018 exclusive's?

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader1usa View Post
    Does anyone remember if GG said when we could order our 2018 exclusive's?
    Now. As soon as you join the PG, they will send you a code to order what you want as your gifts.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031