Thread: Luke Medicom clothes on Luke Hot Toys body?

Question Luke Medicom clothes on Luke Hot Toys body?

Hi,

I think I was in the wrong thread. This is what I wrote under a different thread:

I'm brand new here, so I hope im in the right forum. I have a naked Luke Hot Toys body, and I was wondering if the clothes from the Luke Medicom/Enterbay figure will fit on the Hot Toys body, or if I should keep looking for Hot Toys pieces to put an outfit together?

Thanks in advance!

-Jill

While I can't say 100% if they will fit or not, Medicom figures are typically a bit smaller than Hot Toys or Sideshow figures. I think folks have used parts of the Medicom outfit for custom Jedi Lukes. A good resource would be this thread over at the Sideshow Freaks.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Medicom, I have 8 or so, is definitely underscaled...especially Lord Vader. Luke might not be so bad, but I donít have Enterbay.
    Last edited by jedisquared; 04-25-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for your help! I definitely will try another figure then.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvMarkHamill View Post
    Hi,

I think I was in the wrong thread. This is what I wrote under a different thread:

I'm brand new here, so I hope im in the right forum. I have a naked Luke Hot Toys body, and I was wondering if the clothes from the Luke Medicom/Enterbay figure will fit on the Hot Toys body, or if I should keep looking for Hot Toys pieces to put an outfit together?

Thanks in advance!

-Jill

That's actually very helpful, thanks!