Thread: FS/FT UK ONLY SSC 1:1 Vader Reveal bust MR sabers .45 scaled helmets and more

FS/FT UK ONLY SSC 1:1 Vader Reveal bust MR sabers .45 scaled helmets and more

LOOKING TO SELL OR TRADE IN THE UK ONLY, SORRY.

PRICES NEXT TO ITEMS IN BRACKETS, PICTURES CAN BE SENT VIA EMAIL:

SideShow Collectibles:

Darth Vader "Reveal" four piece bust. No boxes unfortunately so will need picking up/happy to meet up. Minor scuff to the inner helmet as seen in the pics which I can send via email or Facebook. (1,000)

Short review video of the bust:

https://youtu.be/T5Hm0VVBQ18?t=2m10s

Information copied from Sideshow website:

About This Life-Size Bust

Sideshow is proud to announce the Darth Vader Life-Size Bust, created in partnership with the talented FX artists at Spectral Motion. Capturing every detail of the Sith Lord and his helmet, this versatile bust has been constructed so that the helmet may be removed to reveal Anakin's scarred visage. The interior of the face and neck portions of the mask are fully detailed to represent all of the wiring and technology necessary to sustain Anakin inside his suit. The bust is crafted in fiberglass, polystone, fabric and metal for the most authentic and realistic representation. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Standing over two feet high, the Darth Vader Life-Size Bust is a must-have for any STAR WARS collection.

Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format (1/4 scale) Stormtrooper Commander. Plus a loose Gentle Giant sixth scale bust. PF in great condition, only displayed behind glass. Bust is loose in good condition. (300 for both)

Master Replicas 1:1 Lightsabers
    :

Darth Vader (Red) boxed with stand. Great condition. (180)

Luke Skywalker (Blue) boxed with stand. Great condition. (180)

Yoda (Green) boxed with stand. Great condition. (150)

Mace Windu (Purple) Loose saber, no box or stand. Great condition. Slight tarnish on switch. (200)

Hasbro 1:1 Lightsaber:

Kylo Ren (Red) boxed with stand. I've literally only taken it out of the box to look at and put it back again. Bit of an impulse buy really. (140)

(Also have 5x Saberstands which cost me over 75 that will be thrown in as a freebie should anybody buy all five sabers).

Custom painted Prop EE-3 Boba Fett blaster (Possibly Rubies?) Loose, No sounds. Con safe. (55)

.45 Scale Helmets:

To begin with, a full set of Riddell Star Wars helmets. They're a set of 5 and were the precursor to the scaled Master Replicas helmets. The Stormtrooper is something of a super-rarity to acquire and I won't split it from the rest I'm afraid.

Riddell:

Vader "Reveal" (No facial cast) 3 piece .45 scaled helmet
    Boba Fett .45 scaled helmet
    Luke Skywalker X-Wing pilot .45 scaled helmet
    C3PO "Light up eyes" .45 scaled helmet
    Stormtrooper .45 scaled helmet

All these helmets are as near mint as can be. Never displayed and all with correct paperwork.

(400 for all 5)

Master Replicas:

Shadow Stormtrooper .45 scaled helmet Great condition in box. Box has some dings/tears.
    Unboxed Luke Skywalker X-Wing pilot .45 scaled helmet Loose in very good condition.
    Unboxed, Sun damaged (After sitting in direct sunlight for years) Stormtrooper .45 scaled helmet Loose in fair condition.

(140 for all 3)

Others:

Vinyl-Mation Stormtrooper with Mandolorian "Fett" pattern (Approx .45 scale) helmet
    Vader "Mood light" (Approx .45 scale) vinyl helmet

(30 for both)

If somebody wanted all the scaled helmets, I would do them for 500

With regard to trades, ideally I'd like to pick up a couple of the McQuarrie Premium Formats. Fett, Stormie or Vader. Or I'd consider other PFs or Gentle Giant statues. Not the sixth scale busts or mini-busts, as I'm moving away from those. Anything OT or try me with what you have, I'm open to anything really. Thanks.

Test image? AT LAST!

Last edited by CarloSpicyWeiner; 04-22-2018 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Testing IMG files.

Vader Reveal bust

Damage to inner helmet

MR Sabers

Vader

Luke

Yoda

Windu

Hasbro Ren/All five

.45 scaled helmets

Riddell Vader 3-piece reveal

PF Stormtrooper Commander (And Gentle Giant bust)

Finally, the Prop EE-3 Boba Fett Blaster

BUMP.

Will consider trades or part exchanges with cash either way. Almost anything considered, but priority is given to PFs etc.I'm looking to move on the original reveal Vader bust, but if anybody is interested in the version two (Middle in pic above) that's as new with boxes.