Hi! I had this posted in the CTR Classifieds section but I thought I should post it here too. If I'm breaking any rules, please let me know and I'll fix it.

I have a few Star Wars and G.I. Joe 3.75" figures I'd like to sell. The figures come from a smoke-free home and have been stored away. They have never been displayed. The Star Wars figures are the Walmart Black Series 3.75" figures. Since the figures are being re-released in The Vintage Collection, I really don't need to keep the Walmart figures. I have them listed below. I'm not an official grader but the Star Wars figures are in C6-C7 condition. The G.I. Joe figure is the Nano B.A.T. from the Collector's Club Figure Subscription Service released back in 2013. The Nano B.A.T. figure is like in good C7 condition.

I originally bought these from online retailers and I'm just looking to get back what I paid for them. I'm trying to slightly thin out my collection with some of the extra figures I have. I will ship with USPS Priority Mail. I don't believe I have any feedback here but my username on eBay is SIUH. I have very good feedback there.

Serious Inquiries Only Please!

Star Wars:
Walmart Black Series 3.75" Admiral Ackbar - $15.00
Walmart Black Series 3.75" Princess Leia - $15.00
Walmart Black Series 3.75" Rose Resistance Tech - $15.00
Walmart Black Series 3.75" Lando Calrissian - $15.00
Walmart Black Series 3.75" Jyn Erso - $15.00

G.I. Joe:
Collector's Club FSS Nano B.A.T. - $45.00

You can PM me with questions. Thank you.