Thread: Custom Black Series Jabba the Hutt - Interest Thread

Custom Black Series Jabba the Hutt - Interest Thread

Hi everyone,

I'd like to gauge interest on a small run of the Black Series 6" Jabba the Hutt figures. I recently repainted mine and was so happy with the results that I wanted to offer more. Each figure is hand painted by me so there will be slight variations between each figure, but below is my original and you'd be receiving a Jabba painted in the same style. One thing I am willing to adjust for each individual order is the amount of snot and slobber on the figure, or I can include none at all! The figure will be painted with acrylics, sealed with a matte finish, with glossy eyes and bodily fluids.

You will be responsible for shipping your existing Jabba figure to me, or order a Jabba online and have it sent to my address, for it to be customized.

Price: $150 per Jabba figure, shipping included.
    Non-refundable deposit: $50, remaining $100 due at shipping.
    Turnaround time: approximately 30 days from reaching minimum order amount.

If you are interested, comment so I can keep a running total or send me a PM. Feel free to post any questions you may have, as well. Thanks, everyone!
    Last edited by Agen_Kolar; 04-19-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by babylon View Post
    can't see pics
    Interesting, thanks for letting me know - they show up for me, so I never would have realized they didn't work.

Check them out at this link: https://imgur.com/gallery/vdcsK