Thread: Star Wars Celebration 2019

Star Wars Celebration 2019

So I came across this article yesterday. I hope it is true. I, like many others are dying for an official announcement on time & place for the next Celelbration!!

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2018...fall-2019.html

Hopefully May 4th we will have an announcement!

Figured Anaheim was going to happen, but the move to Fall would be a surprise. I prefer Spring myself.

I'm in wherever or whenever it will be next year so long as work doesn't get in the way.

Eh, have fun guys. I'm out of this one.

As long as the boneheads who scheduled the last Celebration for Easter weekend don't schedule this one for Thanksgiving, I'll probably go.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

After the long lines in Orlando, I think I will pass on this. Maybe I will do a Disney cruise instead.

I'm hoping for Anaheim so I can use my Disney Timeshare out there and make another 2 week vacation out of it with the family like 2015. Though Chicago would probably be easier next year.

Crazy it was just over a year ago

I have a hard time with it being in the fall. I think it would be too close to the release of Episode IX and they would want to start the marketing sooner. Also, D23 is July/August of 2019 in Anaheim. I would think they would want to spread things out a bit.

-Eric

Quote Originally Posted by SW987 View Post
    I'm hoping for Anaheim so I can use my Disney Timeshare out there and make another 2 week vacation out of it with the family like 2015. Though Chicago would probably be easier next year.
    Oh man that would be SO SWEET if it was Chicago!! But I highly doubt they'd EVER have it here. Stupid Disney!!