Thread: My Vintage Collection

My Vintage Collection

I finally went out and bought a couple of bookcases for my basement. I was originally going to use these for my Marvel Legends collection, but once I mounted the lightsaber to the wall the deal was done and this became my Vintage area! I need another bookcase or two for the rest of my Kenner stuff, but this is what I have for now. The Falcon, X-Wing, Snowspeeder, Slave 1 and Speeder Bike are all my original childhood toys. I've managed to keep all their boxes all these years.

Looking good! Congratulations on getting them displayed!

Nice collection! I love how it is displayed!!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

I’m a little bit jealous of the vehicle and play sets.....
    continuing the vintage dream......one custom at a time!

Thanks guys. It really is a collection 40 years in the making. Aside from the vehicles from my childhood I mentioned, about a dozen of the figures are from my childhood too, as well as three of the 12 inch figures that aren't shown in these pics. A lot of the other stuff was picked up in late 80's and early 90's, when I would stop by the flea market on my way home from work. I was about 19/20 years old. Prices were great then because Star Wars was 'old news' and there wasn't much demand. I remember getting a vintage AT-AT with the box for around $25! I just bought the Desert Sail Skiff at a toy show last year, so little by little over the decades I've been able to accrue a healthy sized Kenner collection.

i love your display . totally put a smile on my face . im not a ship/playset collector (just figures) but have always loved all things vintaGE . the turret and probot set is my favorite and your display just looks perfect thanks for sharing
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work