Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Solo: A Star Wars Story Disney Movie Rewards posters

Solo: A Star Wars Story Disney Movie Rewards posters

Just a heads up: the first of the Solo posters is now available from Disney Movie Rewards.

800 points, picture above, and this time it looks like there are no limits to how many you can redeem.

I’ll try to keep an eye out for when the next ones come in- hoping we get both the character teaser ones and then the full theatrical one.
    Last edited by Jagjaguwar; 04-13-2018 at 07:18 PM.
    "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." -Euripides

Waiting for the character one myself.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I have been checking every morning for the character and full theatrical versions. I have 1730 points ready to spend!

Anyone know a way to get a Japan Solo version? DMR won't put it up.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Jagjaguwar View Post

Just a heads up: the first of the Solo posters is now available from Disney Movie Rewards.

800 points, picture above, and this time it looks like there are no limits to how many you can redeem.

I’ll try to keep an eye out for when the next ones come in- hoping we get both the character teaser ones and then the full theatrical one.
    A real unexciting way to drop 800 points.

Better than 1000 for R1.

Yeah.... haven’t been thrilled by any of the advance posters. At least the sequel trilogy ones have the star backdrop. This one looks very plain. Mine should arrive in a couple weeks, in any case.

I have a lot of original trilogy ones that will never be on the wall. So, I am limiting sequel trilogy to just theatrical ones.

Poster arrived, Black with a yellow logo, no star pattern, double sided, arrived in perfect condition which is nice considering my issues with the TLJ theatrical.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast