Thread: LJN WWF wrestling ring

LJN WWF wrestling ring

Hopefully I posted in the right place. I have about 40ish vintage LJN WWF wrestlers and wrestling ring. Good condition. I am just wondering, was it typical for the original wrestling ring ropes to stretch? Looks like mine have doubled in length over time. Also anyone know what the ring is valued at, I would say mine is very good condition.

Would think it is common depending on how stored and where. I am a member on wrestling fig forum could prob give you better info.

can you pm me on for that forum info?

•    
    Yes, the ropes stretching out is very common, and as such are pretty much the most valuable part of the ring, because original ropes that are still tight are almost impossible to find.

If the ring is in good shape, it'll still hold some value though.

The wrestlers themselves, if in mint shape with no paint wear, can be pretty valuable as well. Some are pretty expensive even with wear, such as the last series.

Ian
    BACK FROM THE DEAD

Thanks Ian for the info. I heard Elisabeth with purple dress is worth a few bucks, I do own that one, plus the Hart Foundation in good condition.
    Last edited by Keeganobi; 04-16-2018 at 03:02 PM.

•    
    I never even knew Elizabeth had a gold dress until recently. Mine (and my sister's) both had the purple dress. Apparently it's more rare. I also never knew you could buy Hart and Neidhart separately on cards - I only ever saw them in tag team boxes.

There are a TON of variations in this line...

Ian
    BACK FROM THE DEAD