Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Solo - Droid Factory Four-Pack Set

Upon further examination of the trailer it does seem like the bots are on a higher stage of sorts than the rest of the audience. Also, the pic posted by ReverenStrone also has some forced perspective to consider in that the bot is very likely to be much closer to the camera than the guy. Taking all this into consideration it would seem they are 6" scale.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Sadly enough, they look too big for 3 3/4" and too small for 6".

Last edited by Neal; 06-07-2018 at 09:04 AM.

yeah after viewing Solo a second time, I tried to view more reference points in the quick scene to get a better scale adjustment, I too then noticed the stage the droids were on in the arena so I concede, these are more 6" scale than 3.75". Still though, for 10 bucks and free shipping, it was good deal nonetheless

Do we have any more info as to who these droids are and to whom they belong? My OCD keeps me from opening the package as I don't know in which diorama to put three of them: Imperial, Rebel or unaligned...

If you're referring to the 4 pack, they are seen at the Corellia Spaceport. Most likely Imperial or passenger. It's not clear, bar R5-PHT, he's Imperial.
    Last edited by Koth; 06-12-2018 at 10:35 AM.
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Thanks, Koth.

Here's the rundown, then:

R2-F1P (renamed KR2-M80): Spice mines of Kessel

R5-232: ?

R2-S8: ?

R5-PHT: Imperial

Can anyone else fill the two blanks?
    Last edited by Yan_Solo; 06-12-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Has anyone checked the Solo DK Visual Guide?

Quote Originally Posted by Yan_Solo View Post
    Thanks, Koth.

Here's the rundown, then:

R2-F1P (renamed KR2-M80): Spice mines of Kessel

R5-232: ?

R2-S8: ?

R5-PHT: Imperial

Can anyone else fill the two blanks?
    Technically, F1P is a repaint of M80 (I think) but they are not the same characters. R2-F1P was not on Kessel or Yavin, Unlike KR2-M80, who wasn't on Corellia.

In the DK Visual Guide PHT is on the Imperial page and M80 is on the Kessel page. No others are shown.
    Last edited by Koth; 06-13-2018 at 10:21 AM.
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    Dear Disney, since Hasbro is helplessly clueless, want to make some if not all of these guys?

So I can't exactly tell.... is that a magazine or what publication is that?
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Solo Visual Guide Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide https://www.amazon.com/dp/1465466908..._tLuiBbSE35RSB

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast