Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Solo - Droid Factory Four-Pack Set

Up on the useless App...parks only. Maybe that will change in time but once again Disney App proves to be nothing more than the Disney tease app
    Last edited by indysolo007; 04-20-2018 at 06:02 AM.

^typical Disney BS, to claim a droid factory item "x" will be available on "Y" date then it not be fully truthful. I just went w/ an ebay B.O. ..not the "cheapest" listed BUT from a seller I bought from b4, in fact all but 1 or 2 BAD protocols and several astromechs, through this particular seller, so I was ok w/ spending an extra $ or 2 more than Disney.com would've charged with shipping and taxes. The "cheapest" eBay listing, seemed off to me, seller frequently added more quantity but also added more handling time w/ each revision.
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 04-20-2018 at 03:33 PM.

I’m kind of hoping they don’t release a sandcrawler at this point. I’d hate to see the eBay price. I got the starspeeder back when the parks would ship it for you but that service seems to be replaced by a far inferior app.

I think I'll just get R2-S8 from ebay. The others just aren't doing it for me to worry about getting the whole set, or at that price!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

For those local or visiting Cali... the droids are available outside the park in the world of Disney in Anaheim.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234