Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help needed for Sideshow beginner.

Yes IS Darth Vader is awesome. I love to keep mine, but getting out of collecting and going to pick up some Transformers statues, and sell most of my Star Wars statues.
    Last edited by darthdroideka; 04-13-2018 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darthdroideka View Post
    Yes IS Darth Vader is awesome. I love to keep mine, but getting out of collecting and going to pick up some Transformers statues I want sell off most of my Star Wars statues.
    Well, you might sell yours to Darthbooth above
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

He's in UK, or I would sell to him.

Would have been awesome if IS had gotten Star Wars 1/4 license ten years ago, and make them faster. Then we use to pay $250.00 for a PF, these IS statues would have been $300.00 they could have made ten to twenty by now. At $700.00 and one a year they wont be able to make many pieces.

After seeing what they did with Vader, one can only imagine how good a Stormtrooper would be by them!
    Quote Originally Posted by darthdroideka View Post
    Would have been awesome if IS had gotten Star Wars 1/4 license ten years ago, and make them faster. Then we use to pay $250.00 for a PF, these IS statues would have been $300.00 they could have made ten to twenty by now. At $700.00 and one a year they wont be able to make many pieces.

Yes they would be awesome. I didn't get SSC when they made theirs, a nice piece but far from awesome. Was just $300.00 then and cheap by today standards If IS get around to one were talking $700.00 or more. At this point in statue market a company cant go slow with a line. took about five years from when I started collecting in 2005 for PF to go from $200.00 to $300.00. Now in 7 years or so Pf have gone from $300.00 to $570.00. GG 12 inch statues were $100.00 and when they did Sandy few years ago in 12 inch he was almost $300.00. Today he would be $350.00 at least. So if a company moves slowly with a line the cost of statues just moves up so fast. So one statue a year you have another year of statue inflation. So a piece can go from $520.00 at start of the year and within another year they make a another piece that is close to that piece yet they have to charge $570.00 or so.

That's why I am getting out, I have to pay four x what I use to pay to ship. Now have to pay almost triple for a statue, not fun.
    Last edited by darthdroideka; 04-13-2018 at 10:58 PM.

I have several PFs and love them! Good thing about going through SS is that you can get a payment plan.

One thing to keep in mind, is that these statues take LOTS of space. Say you get all the ones you listed. Do you still have plenty of space to keep adding to the collection? I haven't bought a PF in a while due to this.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12