Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vintage/Modern Counterpart complete display

Quote Originally Posted by Greedo1974 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, just further enforces my appreciation for the design of the original line .
    Thank you for comment! The original line always holds a special look for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    Who said modern and vintage didn't get along?

That's a really cool idea for display.

Of coarse the vintage are sitting with proud smiles on their faces.
    thank you; i can’t take the credit though, it was my wife’s idea. Vintage figs rock!

cool display , why are thepower droid and fx7 in acrylic cases
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Quote Originally Posted by hellhippie View Post
    cool display , why are thepower droid and fx7 in acrylic cases
    Thanks hellhippie! A handful of my vintage figures are AFA (the ones in the acrylic). I got them for really cheap ($18) total for all of them except Endor Luke. I regret getting rid of my loose ones though I do like the way the afa ones look.

Quote Originally Posted by coachvader View Post
    Just finished my vintage with modern counterpart display. I Like how it turned out.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

how come it just says [IMG][/IMG] over and over with no actual pics? Actually I can only see images that people post maybe 10% of the time. Are they formatted in a strange file type that not everyone can see or do I need to be a certain level forum member to see some images?

Aaron great question , I’m not sure why, u might wanna ask one of the forum moderators. Try maybe the forum titled forum feedback and suggestions .

Quote Originally Posted by aaronthebanker View Post
    how come it just says [IMG][/IMG] over and over with no actual pics? Actually I can only see images that people post maybe 10% of the time. Are they formatted in a strange file type that not everyone can see or do I need to be a certain level forum member to see some images?

Very nice collection and setup. Love seeing the vintage and modern side by side. Thanks for sharing!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12