Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LEGO Collectible Minifigs Series 18

We got two cases in of this "party" wave the other night it went out back for it wasn't street ready yes it was "cross-referenced" but I put it out back due to street date saying yesterday and we got it on the 30th. I am a stickler for dates and yes that might not be cool with some of you but I am not going to get fired for putting out merchandise early.
    ~Dark_Kanos~

It's a fun series, and much better than I thought it would be when I first heard it would be a costume themed wave. I think it's ridiculous to have a "1 per case" figure. I like the Clown with the balloon animals
    My Feedback

I tried learning a foreign language by watching Star Wars in Spanish on DVD. I started with Phantom Menace, and quit after "Me Llamo Jar Jar Binks"

Still haven't seen these up here -it's Superman and Ninjago, and occasionally Batman here in Bris Vegas.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Saw some at Walmart the other day, managed to get the clown by feel and the dragon guy too.
    Looking for the AT-AT in vintage packaging and the BMF as well in vintage pkging....PM me!

I really like this wave - best one they've done in a while.

I'm also in the market for policemen from this series. Anyone interested in selling one, or several, shoot me a PM.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

I will be hunting at least 4-5 of them.. Luckily, I am not a completist when it comes to minifigs
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Got four of these and got The Rocket Man, Brick Lady, Birthday Kid, and Unicorn Knight.
    My Rebelscum Trade List

Do you also have the Unicorn Girl? I wonder are they identical...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda4501 View Post
    Got four of these and got The Rocket Man, Brick Lady, Birthday Kid, and Unicorn Knight.
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Finally saw these. Mrs Jeremy snagged a Cactus Girl on the first go.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast