Thread: ROTJ Nien Nunb proof card

ROTJ Nien Nunb proof card

Hi everyone!

What is the going rate (if known) for a ROTJ Nien Nunb offerless proof (standard)? Ungraded but 85-90 range.

Thanks for your time

Hey Trap,I would guess $1,500 to 2,200. It's just a guess but i know return proofs are pretty scarce so not a lot of sales to compare with. K

Hi,

I'd say $1800-2200, just to hone in on a range. I paid $2K for mine about a year ago, that was a 65 back, which back are you looking for as a 77 or 79 would be a different number?
    ROTJ/Revenge Focus Collector - Help me complete the 79 Proof run!

Thank you, gentlemen. It is a 65-back

I agree with Fratboy24 and jedikman, around 2K these days.
    Last edited by Kenner76; 03-23-2018 at 02:00 PM.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Last edited by Its_A_Trap; 03-23-2018 at 06:00 PM.

Honestly, I'm thinking $2K minimum these days - there are a lot of people looking for RETURN proofs ATM (myself included) so I don't think anything up to $2.5K is out-of-the-question. I don't think any RETURN proof would be below $2K today.
    WTB: Painted POTF, DROIDS & EWOKS coins!

"A man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play" - J.M. Barrie.

Lobot.... that guy is bottom of the barrel.... maybe $1800 - 2k tops. He doesn't get much love, but he does have Stormtroopers protecting his back.
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so