Thread: FS: Hoth Rebel Troopers, Stormtroopers, and Naboo Guards

FS: Hoth Rebel Troopers, Stormtroopers, and Naboo Guards

Please note that both lots of figures have been sold as of 3/24/2018. However, I will be posting more items for sale in the coming days.
    JD

Hi All,

I am downsizing my collection as my collecting interests have shifted elsewhere. So I am selling off some extra figures.

SOLD: The first lot of figures for sale are three Hoth Rebel Troopers. What you see in the pic is what comes with the figures.I am asking $56 for the set of three and that price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the U.S.; I do not ship outside of the U.S.

SOLD: The second lot of figures is a mix of Naboo Guards(4) and Stormtroopers(3). What you see in the pic is what comes with the figures. I am asking $20 for the set and that price includes USPS First Class shipping in the U.S.; I do not ship outside of the U.S.

I haven't sold on Rebelscum for a while, but I do have old feedback under this account name. Payment should be made by Paypal.
    Thanks for looking and if you are interested in purchasing either lot or if you have questions, please PM me.
    Thanks!
    JD

Last edited by JonDough; 03-24-2018 at 02:09 AM.
    JonDough
    Feedback Thread