Thread: Echo Base troop transport (99% done)

Echo Base troop transport (99% done)

I came very close to ordering one from Hole in the Ground Productions in the last couple years, but the cost with shipping was a bit high and I needed a project during some time off! So I made one with good quality posterboard wrapped over a foamcore structure and a few greeblies. I say it's 99% because I still have to add the 3 halogen-looking lamps in the front recessed space, and I hadn't done anything to the back as far as tail lights. I may just add the headlights based on how much is visible in the diorama anyway. There is a bench for the 2 troops to sit on but I didn't make a chair for the driver yet, either.

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Also: completely unrelated, but I made another version of the unique generator boxes found in the Yavin hangar:

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Fantastic job on the troop transport! Those soldiers look like they are enjoying the time off of their feet in that thing.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous-Aunt Beru-Barada-BespEscLeia-Cane Adiss-CantinaBndMmbr-8D8-EV9D9-Ewk Leia-Fozec-Garouf Lafoe-Lak Sivrak-Lars GNK-Lobot-Momaw Nadon-MonMothma-Motti-Piett-Reegesk-SBWeequay-Shasa Tiel-Sim Aloo-Solomahal-Sy Snootles (puppet)-Taym Drengaren-Tessek-Tzizvvt-Vedain-Velken Tezari-21B-Wuher-Yerka Mig-Yotts Orren-Yoxgit

Love 'em both. Great work and thanks for posting!!
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.