Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gentle Giant St. Patrick's Week Sale

Gentle Giant St. Patrick's Week Sale

This just in.

Save some green this week for our St. Patrick's Week Sale

All week long the more you spend at GentleGiantLTD.com the more can save in our "Save some Green" St. Patrick's week sale! Load up your cart with your favorite statues, busts, bookends and figures and use the coupon codes below to get some real savings!

Spend $100 Use GREEN100 to Save 25%

Spend $150 Use GREEN150 to Save 30%

Spend $200 Use GREEN200 to Save 35%

Spend $250 Use GREEN250 to Save 40%

Spend $300 Use GREEN300 to Save 45%
    Use the coupons above as you are checking out to get the discounts!

Also, most of our Marvel Animated statues are available this week for free shipping! There's never been a better time to start a collection or build yours out!
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Just used the code to buy the Bistan MB!

I placed the Finn and Boston mini bust, and the IG-88 1/8th Bounty Hunter statue in my cart, and used the 45% off code. What a deal, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Nope. GG emailed me back saying the code does not apply to the IG-88 statue and cancelled my order. Well then, forget about it. Iíll wait until this Christmas when they mark them down even cheaper and buy them then. They donít want my money now, thatís fine. They can have a little less later this year.

This sale actually isn't too bad.

Tempted for a Shoretrooper, but I'll wait for the price to get slashed even more whether at their website or another.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Wow, those are some steep discounts!!

I just had $700 worth of stuff in my cart and the discount was only $91.80Ö I don't get it!

The discount only applies to items that are ďOn Sale.Ē

Not bad

I checked what they have on sale atm, & I could snag a Kylo+Finn for $156! Which I would do in a flash, great price on 2 busts that Iíve been trying to find a nice deal on...but then tack on another $30 in shipping & taxes...idk
    ďThe dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins Ė but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.Ē -Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by bighead5 View Post
    I just had $700 worth of stuff in my cart and the discount was only $91.80… I don't get it!

What Bane said.

I actually want to know what type of stuff you had in your cart that brought it to $700!
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast