Thread: Kenner Canada 31A back Luke Skywalker Bespin fatigues

Kenner Canada 31A back Luke Skywalker Bespin fatigues

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out... I've recently come into possession of a Kenner Canada 31A back Bespin Luke, and am interested in knowing the value of it so I can add it to my collection tracking system. I've done some looking, but haven't been able to find out too much about this particular version dollar-wise (at least anything that's very recent). It's not graded; the card lies flat but has a bit of damage where the price sticker was removed, as well as a crease on the bottom right hand corner; the bubble is clear with no cracks, but the top has been compressed a bit; it's unpunched.

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks

It's a production piece, so condition is paramount to many collectors. Price it how you see fit, then put OBO , see what happens. Sharpen negotiation skills , if you can find a recent one that sold on ebay (in any condition) , that can help gauge value.
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

Could you provide photos of it (front and back)?
    Visit the Canadian Star Wars Gallery:
    Star Wars with a Canadian focus
    WTB: a Canadian carded 4-LOM and Kenner Canada 3-Packs / Multipacks

Hi Scott, I'm having some trouble figuring out how to upload the photos. I'll take another crack at it later when I have some more time. Thanks for the reply