Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1983 or 1984 Han Solo Trench Coat Mail Away Offer

Quote Originally Posted by CorranHorn View Post
    That baggie Han looks similar to one I bought at C6 and for which I have been unable to identify as a legit baggie. Looking at the photo it appears to have what I would describe as ribbing where it would have been perforated from another piece. Is that an accurate description of the item in the photo? Also is it fully sealed or taped at the bottom?

Hello CorranHorn,

It is seal by tape at the bottom of the baggie.
    The white box was sealed by tape too when I received it back in 1992 from Tom Neiheisel ex Kenner employee.
    More I look at it, more I think it was probably a never produce offer.

Jean-François

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSalotti View Post
    No, Han Trench Coat was not a mail-away in Australia. I've never heard of bagged Han Trench Coat figures originating from Australia - where did that story come from?

-M
    I bought this figure offer long ago, back in 1992, to Tom Neiheisel ex Kenner Employee.
    It's a cool piece but it is my believe that it was probably never produce and remain a simple test.

Jean-François

Quote Originally Posted by Meccano View Post
    Hello CorranHorn,

It is seal by tape at the bottom of the baggie.
    The white box was sealed by tape too when I received it back in 1992 from Tom Neiheisel ex Kenner employee.
    More I look at it, more I think it was probably a never produce offer.

Jean-François
    Thanks for the info, definitely not the same as my guy. Good luck with your quest for info
    Jason F.
    - FFURG.com Admin
    - Vintage Needs: Minty SW Leia, Dark Brown Hair Luke, Tatooine Skiff, A-Wing, Sonic Landspeeder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12