Thread: Vedain: skiff guard driver SA

Vedain: skiff guard driver SA

I did find serveral pic of him; look to have a small flap
    in front. I sulpt his torso in firm grey as well as his belt.
    Then I cast both pieces. As you can tell there a lot of air bubbles, next up putting the molds in pressure pot. Once all the pieces work together. Then time to paint
    Last edited by Stan; 03-18-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Most wanted Figure: Cantina Baglady

You sir are very talented
    W(3.75" SA) Adi Gallia, Ann/Tann, Tonnika Twins, Momaw Nadon, Leia (hood up/down), Leia (Bespin Escape), Lando (Bespin), Lobot, EV-9D9, 8-D8, Leia (Ewok Village), Saelt Marae, Tessek, Ishi-Tib, Grummgar, Bazine, ME-8D9, Leia (General), PZ-4CO, GA-97, Lt Connix, VA Holdo, Rey (training), K-2SO, K-0HN, G2-1B7 (3.75" 5POA) Lars Gonk Droid, Mon Mothma

Looks great!!! Can I commission one from you?
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Beautiful work, Stan!
    I'm not old, I'm just highly detailed.

Vedain is done, SA, as far as commission , sorry don’t have time. Thank you though. Working on taym Garen next.

nice work stan can you please show another picture of laudica, the woman in red in the last photo? I saw one similar to it on pintrest, couldn't find any info about. Please share any info,what headsculpt is it from?
    Hasbro please make a Super articulated Nabrun Leids!

Amazing job Stan! You must be close to having all the skiff guards, cantina aliens and palace denizens now.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous-Aunt Beru-Barada-BespEscLeia-Cane Adiss-CantinaBndMmbr-8D8-EV9D9-Ewk Leia-Fozec-Garouf Lafoe-Lak Sivrak-Lars GNK-Lobot-Momaw Nadon-MonMothma-Motti-Piett-Reegesk-SBWeequay-Shasa Tiel-Sim Aloo-Solomahal-Sy Snootles (puppet)-Taym Drengaren-Tessek-Tzizvvt-Vedain-Velken Tezari-21B-Wuher-Yerka Mig-Yotts Orren-Yoxgit

Star Wars, she not quite done as yet, I will post pic of when she is done Darth Brett, I think about 44 more figures to do , so I got a little ways before I done. Thank you compliment everyone. Taym is next
    Last edited by Stan; 03-20-2018 at 10:31 AM.

is there a place to get the headsculpt of Laudica?
    Hasbro please make a Super articulated Nabrun Leids!