Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jabba's Sail Barge

I'm confused why this is in this thread? There's already a dedicated thread in Hasbro section.

Thought this new HasLab was about replicas and not toys...especially since $499 is a bit steep for a toy.. but maybe I'm wrong.

this is for their new TVC line, it's 3.75" figures so not a replica.

With only 22 days at only 50% .. It looks like it won't be in production... Due to the goal of 5,000 not reached..
    Last edited by Imperial1973; 03-12-2018 at 09:33 AM.

I don't like how Hasbro essentially dropped the ball on their 3.75" figures, removing most articulation and detail and instead focusing on the 6" figures. Since then I have only picked up maybe two figures and pretty much given up on the line.

Just placed an order, broke my promise I made in 2003 not to get into 3.75 figures line again. Well, this will go nicely with my Power of the Force skiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Boba_Fat View Post
    Just placed an order, broke my promise I made in 2003 not to get into 3.75 figures line again. Well, this will go nicely with my Power of the Force skiff.
    Looks like its on! Congrats to those who jumped on this. Looks epic!

Looks awesome! Would have loved to get one, but they didn't shipped internationally

I am saving that money for my -hopefully not so distant future- MR MF fund
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12