Thread: Bounty Hunters Collectorís Gallery

Bounty Hunters Collectorís Gallery

GG has a discounted price for the Boba Fett statue, and you can pre-order the last four of the five bounty hunter statues, but nowhere can I find the first statue in the line (which I presume is Dengar).

Iím considering buying the five. Iíve tried emailing GG about the first statue in the line, but you know how that goes. Any info, or point me in the right direction, would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

I don't believe they've offered Dengar yet. And if they don't, I'm skipping the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by jwh1974 View Post
    I don't believe they've offered Dengar yet. And if they don't, I'm skipping the rest.
    Why would they announce the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th statues in the line without announcing the 1st? Is it a countdown? All the others are available for pre-order, so does that mean when the 1st statue is announced it will automatically in-stock? And why am I spending so much time and energy worrying about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Why would they announce the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th statues in the line without announcing the 1st? Is it a countdown? All the others are available for pre-order, so does that mean when the 1st statue is announced it will automatically in-stock? And why am I spending so much time and energy worrying about this?

I thought IG-88 was announced first, followed by Bossk, Zuckuss, and now Fett. I don't remember seeing/hearing anything about 4-LOM or Dengar.

After going back to the GG website and re-reading each product description, I see where I went wrong.

For Bossk and IG-88, their descriptions just state they are 3rd and 2nd in the 1/8th scale statue line. Zuckuss and Boba Fett state they are 3rd and 4th in the Bounty Hunter 1/8th statue line.

The descriptions are different. That is what threw me off. Never mind, Iím an idiot.

I took advantage of the special offer and ordered all of them. I really hope this line sells well and after the more than likely Dengar release, they give us other bounty hunters like Jango, Zam Wesell, Aurra Sing, Cad Bane or Embo. It would be pretty cool if we get a whole line focused on Star Wars bounty hunters.