Thread: FS: Custom Vintage Action Figure Cabinets

FS: Custom Vintage Action Figure Cabinets

I have a Vintage action figure Cabinet that I purchased from www.figuredisplay.com. The guy did a run on these but currently stop making them. This case is awesome to display your entire loose vintage collection. I moved on from collecting loose figures so I no longer need the case. It's pretty large and I don't want to ship this thing through the mail. I paid around $700 for it but I'm willing to sell for $325 if someone is willing to pick up. I'm located in North Eastern PA. The cabinet hangs on the wall and is in excellent condition. I have a pic below but I can send more detailed pics via email if your interested. I'm not in a rush to sell so I'm only looking for local pickup at this time. If I do decide to ship I will have it professionally packed by UPS which will make shipping very expensive. Send me a PM if your interested or if you want to see additional pics. Thanks

Last edited by Msjedi36; 03-11-2018 at 07:49 PM.

I'm interested in this but live in San Diego. You planning any trips out west?

I wish I could get out to San Diego but not anytime soon. Maybe the next SW celebration.

Okay If anyone is willing to pick this cabinet up, I'm going down in price to $325. If your willing to drive to East PA I live an hour and 1/2 from Philly and NYC. This is a awesome display cabinet cost me over 700. LMK

Thanks