Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stormtrooper (Mimban) - VC**

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    I am still holding off on the figures until Amazon drops them to normal price since I have a bunch of gift cards to use, with the obvious exception of the super articulated Mimban trooper. I'm giving wal mart one more shot tomorrow (since the twentieth is also a launch date per pics online). If they don't have the shelves stocked then I'm done and they can stick the mimban trooper up their rectal cavity.
    as I said before, SA Walmart exclusive Mimban Trooper is not released yet. Rey is being released in the Spring, Mimban in the Fall.

Pretty sure DarkManX was replying to my lack of interest in hunting down figures at stores. I think he is saying he’s giving Walmart one more chance on the current wave.

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    as I said before, SA Walmart exclusive Mimban Trooper is not released yet. Rey is being released in the Spring, Mimban in the Fall.
    thanks for the confirmation it won't be out for a bit. I was under the impression it was supposed to be out. At least now I can save a trip. Didn't even realize there was a rey exclusive, so that makes sense.

Yavin is right in that I was primarily addressing his post. Tired of walmart's poop and was only giving them one more visit since I thought the exclusive would be out. Probably would have bought some other figures as well if they'd been on the fornicating shelves.

Since I was wrong on the release date, I'll just wait a few days when the amazon prices should be down.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Rey is the cloaked version. Rumor is she has a Spring release. I hate Walmart exclusives.

So Spring as is now or Spring as in 2019?

Spring as in 'Spring to Ebay to buy it at double the price in August'.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post
    Spring as in 'Spring to Ebay to buy it at double the price in August'.
    Both 2018

Yakface has done a great job compiling this: http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2018/0...-list-revised/

JTA just posted a card-back image of the card this figure will be on. The card-back image looks great but there's still issues with the font and bubble size.
    Last edited by DeltaSquadSev11; 04-23-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456