Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

awesome set up, I just found the Mosasaur at a wal-mart. Impressively, their online stock was extremely accurate and useful. These must have sold like crazy, though I'm pretty sure each store only gets 2 per case and one case per order. There were 2, but all the surrounding stores were out of stock. I can't get over how amazingly cool this water dino is. Love the coloration and the real feel skin is such a fantastic nod to Kenner. Might be my favorite in front of the Stego and battle damage Blue.

My order of the indoraptor and Mosasaur both got to target last night. Definitely fell in love with the Mosasaur! I hope the real feel skin is something they incorporate into more dinosaurs. And then this afternoon I got an email from target asking if I was still interested in the Colossal Rex (I did a search for him when I bought the other two but the product page wouldn't even come up). So I ordered him and should be ready for pick up Wednesday or Thursday. I grew up with Jurassic Park and loved Jurassic World, but I did not expect to get sucked in like this!

^ Glad you guys both like the Mosasaurus. When I got it in hand I saw what all the hype was about. Truly an great toy and one I feel everyone should own.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook, Enfys Nest
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

I don't know if anyone has pointed it out in this thread yet, but if you are interested in the Colossal Rex, Walmart has an exclusive version in the Battle Damaged line. Unlike the Battle Damaged Rex being just a repaint of the Chomping Rex, the BD Colossal has electronics which the regular version doesn't have.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    ^ Glad you guys both like the Mosasaurus. When I got it in hand I saw what all the hype was about. Truly an great toy and one I feel everyone should own.
    Totally, even cooler in-hand. The colors and textures are beautiful on it. Almost makes me want an Indominus for it to eat haha, even though I really hated the whole idea and concept of the "monster hybrid" and the fact that it totally ripped off an already existing JP dino, the Carnotaurus, for its camouflage ability. I'm hoping the Carno gets the skin shifting ability in the new movie, that was a huge part of the thrill in reading The Lost World and they completely squandered it in that one scene from JW. It felt cheap instead of scary and suspenseful like it was supposed to. Just my opinion, I love the books even more than the movies.

When it came out of the camo from the trees I thought it worked as a quick scare (got me!). I read somewhere that the camo was actually one of the abilities it picked up from the cuddlefish, and I thought that was a pretty cool way of showing why they threw it into the literal gene pool they used to make him. Either way, I'm hopeful they'll make one, but it would most likely be in scale with the extreme chompin rex and spinosaurus if they do. Which would be ok since it would pretty much be in scale with the brilliant, brilliant mosasaur.

Mine is literally in the center of my living room coffee table right now and I can't help but keep staring at her. Not that I wasn't already, but these toys are hyping me up for the movie, big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    When it came out of the camo from the trees I thought it worked as a quick scare (got me!). I read somewhere that the camo was actually one of the abilities it picked up from the cuddlefish, and I thought that was a pretty cool way of showing why they threw it into the literal gene pool they used to make him. Either way, I'm hopeful they'll make one, but it would most likely be in scale with the extreme chompin rex and spinosaurus if they do. Which would be ok since it would pretty much be in scale with the brilliant, brilliant mosasaur.

Mine is literally in the center of my living room coffee table right now and I can't help but keep staring at her. Not that I wasn't already, but these toys are hyping me up for the movie, big time.
    That's what I call my wife! Unlike cuttlefish, I can always find her.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829