Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

It seems Malcolm is the only Wave 2 human Legacy figure, but I was hoping we'd get some others like Hammond, Nedry or Lex and Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    It seems Malcolm is the only Wave 2 human Legacy figure, but I was hoping we'd get some others like Hammond, Nedry or Lex and Tim.
    I know. I really want a Newman figure. They could give him a shaving cream can accessory.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

finally found Ellie... all caught up on the Legacy figures and the Jeep... now hopefully Malcolm is not as difficult to find as Ellie was and they released a JP Ford Explorer vehicle as well. and I too would love to see Nedry, Hammond, Tim, Lex, Mr. Arnold and even the lawyer get a figure made.

I really want another JP Jeep that has the roof on it like in the Nedry scene. I'd also love to see a JP Playset similar to the recent Lego one that is out on the market.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

For what it's worth I believe there are a couple product numbers assigned to The Legacy Collection and the rumor is that they're unannounced human figures coming in a future wave. If they were coming in wave 2 (June) I think we would have heard about it by now, so if it is true I imagine they will be in wave 3 (September).
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook, Enfys Nest
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

What a great line. Picked up the Legacy Collection figures and jeep and both JW Story Packs. Really hope after Malcolm that there is a Wave 3 with the rest of the JP1 cast as DarkArtist mentioned.

Definitely hoping for more human legacy characters. It also seems sort of weird that the legacy line would have dinos from all 3 movies, but only humans from the first. I don't know if there anyone I'd really go out of my way for from JP3, but I'd spring for whoever they would make from TLW. And definitely goes withput saying you could put me down for anybody from JP1!
    Last edited by Coloring; 04-24-2018 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    jptoys.com seems to have a comprehensive listing right on their main page although I wouldn't call it a checklist per se. It shows listings for Wave 2 and Wave 3 even. Noticed some TRU exclusives. Who knows where they'll end up.
    Thanks, cool site!
    Thanks also to you HellHawk
    dude, you got dirt all over my truck...
    I'm not too worried about it!

Talking strictly The Legacy Collection, my human wish list is:

JP: Dennis Nedry, Lex and Tim (a 2 pack would be cool for the kids), John Hammond

TLW: Roland Tembo, Nick van Owen, Eddie Carr, Sarah Harding, Ian Malcolm, Ajay Sidhu, Dieter Stark (need someone for all those compys to attack)

JP///: Billy Brennan, Alan Grant (no interest in the lame mercenaries or the Kirby's)

And while I'm at it, my vehicle wish list:

JP: Jungle Explorer, Nedry's Jeep

TLW: Mercedies Benz M-Class, Fleetwood RV Mobile Lab (a big deluxe set), InGen Hunter's Jeep Wrangler, InGen Hunter's Hummer H1 Snagger

JP///: ?????

For dinosaurs, whether they're in the Legacy Collection or the standard line, I hope we get a Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Styracosaurus, Indominus Rex, and the Buck & Doe T-Rexes.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook, Enfys Nest
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617