Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

I love playsets, so I would definitely jump on those as well!

Preferably, I'd still like to see Hammond, Nedry, Lex and Tim, and some park staff. I'm honestly not interested in TLW or JP3 stuff at all, but I'd LOVE to see some Asset Containment Unit figures from JW. Even if they only did one single generic figure I'd buy a team's worth.

That Grant sculpt looks good, if a little short. Don't suppose the hat is removable!

No, the hat isn't removable, sadly.

Hoping they do a kind of dirtied up Grant with hat off, raptor claw, broken dino egg and the shotgun he uses. I'd prefer more accessories over the little dinos. Hoping we get Ellie and Muldoon in rain slickers as well, with Ellie having her hair pulled back and a walkie talkie / headset that should have come with the current figure. Then they could swap accessories, though I suppose Ellie does use her flashlight in the bunker to get the power back on.

Quote Originally Posted by jodo View Post
    I love playsets, so I would definitely jump on those as well!

Preferably, I'd still like to see Hammond, Nedry, Lex and Tim, and some park staff. I'm honestly not interested in TLW or JP3 stuff at all, but I'd LOVE to see some Asset Containment Unit figures from JW. Even if they only did one single generic figure I'd buy a team's worth.
    I know it's not exactly the same, but there are "mercenary" figures in the human line for Jurassic World. I would probably skip JP3 humans, but I'd definitely pick up and TLW humans.

Considering how much they rolled this line out with. I'm actually surprised they didn't do a playset. But I think if one does come, it would be Jurassic World-based. I'd totally love a visitor's center, control room, or a raptor pen. I think a raptor pen would have the most options for being kid- and collector- friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    I got all the Legacy humans yesterday, no Malcolm on the pegs though. I'm telling you guys, I think he's an exclusive to another store.
    I'm starting to think either you're spot on with this, or he'll be with two other figures in wave 2.

Also, the pic of Grant with Indy looks so, so right.
    Last edited by Coloring; 04-15-2018 at 07:41 PM.

picked up the Target set with Grant and the Gyrosphere with Clare yesterday... also scored the JP1 Matchbox Ford Explorer and the JP2 Matchbox Mobile Command Center
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Stopped by Target a little while ago, and they had absolutely nothing on the shelves from this line.
    Not a single thing. Not even an empty place for them.

It was very disappointing.

I'll try the one on the other side of town after work...

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    I got all the Legacy humans yesterday, no Malcolm on the pegs though. I'm telling you guys, I think he's an exclusive to another store.
    Really don't think this is the case. He is pictured sitting in the back of the Target exclusive Jeep. If he were exclusive to a different store, I don't think he'd be advertised on the back of a Target exclusive.
    I just don't think he is out in this initial wave, there aren't even any on eBay, yet.
    Last edited by King_Goji; 04-16-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Jurassic Park Legacy Collection (all classic Jurassic Park movies) is a Target exclusive.

It appears that battle damage is a Wal-Mart exclusive.

Just got home from checking the other Target in town, and just like the first one, absolutely nothing.

If the employee I talked to is to be believed, they haven't even gotten any in yet...

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast