Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Han Solo - #62 (Han Solo Movie)

That paper-craft Falcon cockpit is pretty sweet. Definitely going to pick that up for myself.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    That paper-craft Falcon cockpit is pretty sweet. Definitely going to pick that up for myself.
    You can also search for uhu02 falcon cockpit it is free and its the full cockpit

Quote Originally Posted by MasterWindu View Post
    You can also search for uhu02 falcon cockpit it is free and its the full cockpit
    Impressive...most impressive. Thanks for the tip. Going to download this evening when I get home.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

It would be great if I could find one that is in english so I can read it to be able to put it together...

Quote Originally Posted by Typhis View Post
    It would be great if I could find one that is in english so I can read it to be able to put it together...
    I beleive I found the original blog for it from a link on the RPF forum. Each page of the build instructions is a web page which Chrome was able to auto translate. I think the auto translate is good enough to follow. At which point I saved each page as a pdf file for future reference.

http://uhu02.way-nifty.com/die_eule_...1112-8daa.html

Seems worth mentioning, I think this Solo has the nicest DL-44 pistol in this scale (including the SHF one, which seems a little small).

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I beleive I found the original blog for it from a link on the RPF forum. Each page of the build instructions is a web page which Chrome was able to auto translate. I think the auto translate is good enough to follow. At which point I saved each page as a pdf file for future reference.

http://uhu02.way-nifty.com/die_eule_...1112-8daa.html
    That is what i did.

Put Han in the photo studio tonight.

My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567