Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Han Solo - #**

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    I have never really cared for the recast, and this guy while sharing a passing resemblance to Han does not look enough like him to play a guy just ten years younger. He does however resemble him enough to be a relative or a son. Anyone think this guy's head and a Kylo body would be a good start towards a Jacen Solo figure?
    I think it was on instagram or FB I saw someone point this out too placing him next to Jaina.
    Chuck Norris Facts - replace C.N. with Rey .. boom
    My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

I think once I see the movie, and gauge how much the actor 'captures the essence of Harrison Solo', I can truly judge.
    I can forgive a not super close physical resemblance to the original actor, if the character and acting (and let's be honest, impersonation) feels authentic and good.

And also, I'm not going out of my mind over this figure, but will probably, inevitably, pick it up, if it's easy/cheap enough.

I'm still WAY more interested in the supertrooper over the other three new figs from SOLO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    If I ever do get this Han, I think I would use him as custom fodder to make random smuggler out of it.
    To be honest he looks like a generic smuggler character. just give him another name.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    To be honest he looks like a generic smuggler character. just give him another name.
    Or repaint him as Yavin/Ceremonial Luke.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series Prototype Fett

Because of the outfit or the face?
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers & Death Star Gunner.

Once we all see the movie and adjust to a new younger Han I believe we'll all be alright. The figure is growing on me.

I love this figure and wave, can't wait to get them.

Will get when he’s around the $10 range. So in other words, a week after release��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12