Thread: VC Jawa MOC?

VC Jawa MOC?

So, ive come across a VC jawa MOC. Most of the pictures the seller posted are blurry, the cape doesnt look right to me, and it just generally looks like one of those $50 'custom carded replica' VC jawas with some purposefully done distressing.

The seller at no point in the description claims it is original.

Price tag started at $100, and has now gone over $1k.

If y'all think this is authentic, i may consider throwing my hat in the ring... but at the moment i have some serious doubts.

I would post pics of one of the custom carded repros, but they all magically disappeared around the same time this went up for sale.

The only thing i see that makes me think it might be real is the bulge on the blister.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Twilly; 02-13-2018 at 10:50 AM.

fake card
    fake cape
    gun should be taped to bubble

run!

Well.. someone got rooked:

Beware of this seller on ebay:

I would try and report the auction. I don't want someone getting gypped.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.

Same seller had a Vader '12 back' for sale too. The Vader listing shared many of the same rear view pictures as the VCJ listing. Guessing that is a recard too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-12-...-/302632365702

Real:

Fake:

Quote Originally Posted by Twilly View Post
    So, ive come across a VC jawa MOC. Most of the pictures the seller posted are blurry, the cape doesnt look right to me, and it just generally looks like one of those $50 'custom carded replica' VC jawas with some purposefully done distressing.

The seller at no point in the description claims it is original.

Price tag started at $100, and has now gone over $1k.

If y'all think this is authentic, i may consider throwing my hat in the ring... but at the moment i have some serious doubts.

I would post pics of one of the custom carded repros, but they all magically disappeared around the same time this went up for sale.

The only thing i see that makes me think it might be real is the bulge on the blister.

What do you guys think?
    Can you see the big differences ? When I saw your first picture I knew it was a fake , the font used on the bottom of the Kenner logo is wrong . In my example, it's the same cardback but the only difference is the gun is taped to the blister .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post
    I would try and report the auction. I don't want someone getting gypped.
    Ive just reported the auction. I have reported it as a fraudulent listing. Unfortunately eBay doesnt ask for details. We'll see what happens.