Thread: 22 x 34 Return of the Jedi Poster

22 x 34 Return of the Jedi Poster

Hello,

Its been a while since Iíve been on here. I was wondering if anyone can help ID where this 22 x 34 Folded Return of The Jedi Poster is from? I donít know if it was a smaller theatre release, promo, etc? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike

A picture would be helpful...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murphy View Post
    Hello,
    Its been a while since I’ve been on here. I was wondering if anyone can help ID where this 22 x 34 Folded Return of The Jedi Poster is from? I don’t know if it was a smaller theatre release, promo, etc? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Mike
    You forgot the pic
    Of course I love Star Wars! Anything Star Wars. Especially talking Star Wars.....
    I collect original theatrical posters. But original, theatrical Star Wars posters are my niche; I love movies! Especially older movies! (Not a fan of horror though); I also enjoy playing and watching sports, books, and whatever.....

Mike...most theater or NSS posters are 27x40 or 27x41(like Back to The Future). Other than that...most theaters only used lobby cards in various sizes. There was some smaller promo pieces though for soundtracks, foreign markets, etc.
    Last edited by jedisquared; 02-15-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Mike...most theater or NSS posters are 27x40 or 27x41(like Back to The Future). Other than that...most theaters only used lobby cards in various sizes. There was some smaller promo pieces though for soundtracks, foreign markets, etc.
    Mike, this is correct. (May i call you Mike?) If you had a picture we could help you determine what kind of commercial or foreign poster it is. But one thing is definitely certain, There is no 22 x 34 theatrical poster from the US for ROTJ.
    Of course I love Star Wars! Anything Star Wars. Especially talking Star Wars.....
    I collect original theatrical posters. But original, theatrical Star Wars posters are my niche; I love movies! Especially older movies! (Not a fan of horror though); I also enjoy playing and watching sports, books, and whatever.....

Yes, that is correct. I have got it.
    you have allowed this dark Lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

toytantoy.ecrater.com