Thread: RECARD on a 21 back R5-D4??? / opinion poll- chk it out...

RECARD on a 21 back R5-D4??? / opinion poll- chk it out...

So its crazy I just put on ebay an afa graded 21 back A MOC R5-D4 total minty nice (80+)
    and then a day or two later this auction pops up...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-KEN...19.m1438.l2649

it seems to be missing the waffle pattern but that is hard to tell but back of card is kinda blurry and bottom right back little paragraph there is some smudging of words...

let me know if you think its a recard- i have told the seller it may be but how about a few more eyes on it

that's a pretty dirty r5 for being in a sealed bubble...or is it dirt on the bubble? This is a 21-B; do 21-B r5s also miss the red color in the luke + leia logo in the top corner? My 21-A color is off, not sure if that's true on any/some/all 21-Bs as well.

the figure is a little dirty yes...
    but should the writing have smudges? anybody???

e-Bay:

2nd Figure Of The Week: #18. R5-D4 - #39070

AFA:

Quote Originally Posted by porkinsred6 View Post
    that's a pretty dirty r5 for being in a sealed bubble...or is it dirt on the bubble? This is a 21-B; do 21-B r5s also miss the red color in the luke + leia logo in the top corner? My 21-A color is off, not sure if that's true on any/some/all 21-Bs as well.
    Only the Star Wars R5-D4 21 A-Back has the missing color, as far as I can tell, there is nothing wrong with this cardback .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.