Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: what is the most magical/emotional moment you have had collecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    i used to have the potf2 12 inch figures but to make room i sold them i wish i at least still had bespin luke and lando though. the only ones i have now are a 12 inch rots shaak ti and talking vader with rem helmet.
    Some of those Collector Series figures were actually quite nice.

yeah they were. i always wanted boba fett (of course) but never had him in 12 inch. im pretty sure i only have 2 bobas as we speak. i had 3 because the potf2 and shadows were nearly the same ( third is a loose vintage)
    i gave the potf2 fett to my nephew as part of a starter set of older crappier heman style figures i didt want anymore. i kept the shadows boba because i noticed his jetpack was more accurate to the movie.
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    yeah they were. i always wanted boba fett (of course) but never had him in 12 inch. im pretty sure i only have 2 bobas as we speak. i had 3 because the potf2 and shadows were nearly the same ( third is a loose vintage)
    i gave the potf2 fett to my nephew as part of a starter set of older crappier heman style figures i didt want anymore. i kept the shadows boba because i noticed his jetpack was more accurate to the movie.
    That 12" Talking Boba Fett which was the 2nd version of the Collector series ( Kay-Bee exclusive) was the last of the original OT ESB vocals put on a talking figure of the Classic original Boba Fett vocals.

wow i didnt even think of that. im not sure i knew there was a talking boba
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789